• Must have experience in implementation, program management, defining & re-engineering a process and implementing quality initiatives
• Must have handled at least 2-3 transitions independently;
• Exposure to Project Management, Technology Design, Client interaction, Technology Transition / Migration
• Graduate from a recognized Institute or University in any discipline.
• Minimum 8 years of work experience in BPO/Call Center
• Has managed large teams in the past
• Can start ASAP
• Must be flexible with changes
• Understand client requirements for a project. Execute and implement complex and comprehensive network solution projects for a line of client processes. Focus on developing and deploying tools/ methods/ best practices to drive seamless transitions from clients to SGS while reducing transition costs and timelines.
• Liaise with Clients to understand Client needs and map processes
• Travel to client site as and when required
• Ensure clarity on performance standards and SLAs required by the client
• Negotiate with the client on SLAs so as to ensure the quality of deliverables are achievable with respect to timelines & costs and finalize on the same
• Interact with the Operations Head & other key positions to articulate client needs
• Ensure regular interaction with the Technology team to state clearly the expectations and support required from them.
• Ensure technology team has all the information they would require from the client
• Conceptualize a project plan clearly outlining the infrastructure, timelines and phases of the project
• Ensure the accurate replication of all processes
• Supervise writing of manuals to document specifics of SLAs & other details in order to maintain record of all transactions
• Handhold the process from the time the contract is signed, through the pilot phase, till the process becomes productive
• Ensure during process migration, every phase of the methodology is strictly followed with no omissions
• Conduct regular meetings and review sessions to ensure all concerned parties are informed
• Act as the point of contact for the client and maintain a healthy business relationship by answering queries, solving problems and reviewing performance of the process
• Assist the Human Resource department with recruitment by offering a client perspective of the processes & the required skill set
• Conduct timely meetings to ensure open communication and devise an action plan to address issues/ concerns raised.
• Respond and resolve issues arising out of work or from within the team or across departments that may have a bearing on team effectiveness
• Need-based escalation of decisions and ensure proper follow-up of the same
General Security Responsibilities:
• Adhering to Information Security Policies and Procedures of IGS
• Ensuring compliance to Information Security Policies and Procedures
Specific Security Responsibilities:
• Ensure reportees (if any) comply with the security policy and procedure of IGS
• Understand and Comply with Information Security Policies and Procedures, and report all security incidents.
• Ensure the audit non-compliances are fixed within the stipulated timelines.
• Protect information entrusted to you.
• Follow the information labeling and handling procedures based on the classification level of the asset.
• Follow the Clear Screen and Clear Desk Policy.
• Adhere to the Internet Code of Conduct, email usage policy and customer information and data security policy.
• Comply with the Non Disclosure Agreement.
• Manages performance of Processes through performance management, career planning strategies and sharing of best practices
CLIENT SPECIFIC / ORIENTED:
• Identify process gaps and collaborate with the through the front-end sales/ team/ account managers to formulate solutions.
• Act as an interface between the front-end sales team/ account managers and the Senior Management.
• Provide regular project updates during transition phase